karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] A features-fragment for extending external Features
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:20:05 GMT
The problem is that it means that we won't be able to use the Pax Web
features in Karaf 3.0, which is the opposite about what we discussed before.

We can still use a "karaf feature" for web.

Regards
JB

On 02/02/2012 11:11 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
> +1 for doing that, -1 for pushing it into Karaf 3.0. As we discussed in one from previous
topics we should start stabilizing trunk to finally prepare RC1. We lived so long without
fragment features and I believe we can release 3.0 without it too.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org