karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document archtiectural decisions in Wiki
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:20:59 GMT
As already stated on IRC I'm very much +1 for documenting those
decisions. Will make various things much easier to adapt/correct
afterwards. Though one thing I've found in you're template I do not
really like is the "supporter/aginst" section. I think this does not
really help anybody than to "pranger" someone if a decision does not
work out as planed. I think we should rather add an involved section to
make it easier finding out who was involved in a decision.

Otherwise rellly cool. Thxs for starting this.

Kind regards,
Andreas