karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Apache Karaf projects for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:59:08 GMT
Hi All,

Open source projects and organisations have until Friday, 9 March at
23:00 GMT to apply to mentor students as part of this year's Google
Summer of Code (GSoC) event. Projects interested in applying can
register (sign in required) for the eighth annual event now;
application requirements can be found on the FAQ page and a Mentor
Manual is provided.

If we're going to submit a project idea, then we'll have to gain a
consensus shortly and register our proposal and mentor nominee to look
after the submitted project.

Google Summer of Code:
http://code.google.com/soc/

Project Registration Page: