karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Proposal for pax url aether config
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:33:05 GMT
Hi Christian,

My only concern was for the people without a local repo (without maven
installation and so no .m2/repository). But as it concerns only
SNAPSHOT, it's clear that only people with Maven installed will use
SNAPSHOT ;)

As Christian proposed, I second him:

1/ to apply what Christian proposed, especially consider the local
repository not as a remote one
2/ to revert my changes on the karaf-maven-plugin: the
maven-metadata-local.xml is no more required as the "master" local
repository for SNAPSHOT will be the local one.

I'm gonna make a try.

Regards
JB

--