karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] Karaf and ServiceMix website
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:45:43 GMT
Hi all,

as you probably know, the Apache Infrastructure team has mandated that
all projects move to the new svnpubsub process for publishing their
website by the end of the year.

The purpose is to reduce the sync time and the I/O required to the sync.

The Infra worked with the Maven team, and a simple mvn site:deploy works
fine.
However, as our website use scalate, we do:

mvn install
mvn scalate:deploy

So it's not a pure mvn site:deploy.

I'm going to discuss with Joe (from the Infra) to see if it could work
"out of the box" using scalate:deploy or if we need to perform some
update on scalate to use something similar to site:deploy.

A possible workaround is to use:

mvn scalate:sitegen
mvn site:deploy

I think it should work.