karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf 3 alternative for packages:exports missing?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:01:37 GMT
Hi Bert,

On trunk (Karaf 3), you have two new commands:

bundle:capabilities

and

bundle:requirements

It's similar to the OBR. Import packages are bundle requirements; export
packages are bundle capabilities.

However, I think it's not easy for the users and more over the semantic
is not exactly the same:

- bundle:requirements is per bundles
- package:import was "global" to all bundles

So even if we can have more or less the same with
capabilities/requirements, I will reintroduce package:* in Karaf 3 (end
of this week).

Regards
JB