karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf 3 alternative for packages:exports missing?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:25:52 GMT
The "problem" is more about the "semantic".

I mean, we can compare with service:list and bundle:services:
- service:list will display something like service:bundle (so the sort
unit is service)
- bundle:services will display something like services local to the
bundle (or bundles if several are provided) (so the sort unit is bundle)

As analogy:
- bundle:capabilities will display the capabilities (and so the packages
exported) by bundle
- package:export will display the package exported (so the capabilities)
globally

Regards
JB

--