karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Handling of system bundles with shell commands
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:57:15 GMT
It is an easy fix. So I am sure I can make it on time.

One advantage is that we have a clean spearation of core and command. I
am currently moving the bundle selector logic to a core module for
bundle. Having a reference from a core class to Session is not so good.
I had already prepared to split the filtering for system bundles out of
the selector and move it to the command layer as it needs user
interaction. Much better would be to not need interaction though.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de