karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Move bundle from framework feature (startup.properties) to a separate feature
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:00:06 GMT
Hi Christian,

The framework feature is used to create the startup.properties but not
only. We can have bundle (with start="false") that won't be included in
the startup.properties and will be available in the framework feature.
So I don't think it's necessary to create a new feature as the framework
could already provide it.

Regarding the "move", if the purpose is to have a new "network" assembly
why not, but I'm not sure that this assembly will be use a lot by end-users.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré