karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence karma for RubyTuesdayDONO
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:52:37 GMT
Welcome to Apache Karaf :)

We keep our website under source control, so you'll have to supply
patches against that project:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/

As to our manuals, we keep those in their respective branch or trunk,
again requiring patches for review and inclusion:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/branches/karaf-2.2.x/manual/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/manual/

In both cases submit patches to our Jira for review.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF

Cheers,
Jamie