karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence karma for RubyTuesdayDONO
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:23:36 GMT
For Karaf we use the wiki space for informal documentation of
meetings, plans, etc.

By keeping our manuals and website in svn we encourage new
contributors to get used to supplying patches. If you have any
questions about how to create a patch for inclusion on a Jira issue
please just ping the list or connect to our IRC room (#karaf on
irc.codehaus.org).

Cheers,
Jamie