karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [INFO] Karaf and ServiceMix website
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:02:21 GMT
Hello

2012/3/9 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
> Hi all,
>
> as you probably know, the Apache Infrastructure team has mandated that all
> projects move to the new svnpubsub process for publishing their website by
> the end of the year.
>
> The purpose is to reduce the sync time and the I/O required to the sync.
>
> The Infra worked with the Maven team, and a simple mvn site:deploy works
> fine.
Not exactly.
The usual site:deploy won't work anymore as today.
Some start of doc: http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsadoption.html#maven .
Basically a buildbot job pool svn to know if there are some changes in
svn (with maven site xdoc or apt files), if yes mvn site is launched
in a maven build and content/diff of generated site is committed to
svn. Then with asf cms ui you have to publish the site.
You can probably discuss with joe to have a test instance as we did for maven.

HTH,
--
Olivier

--