karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Handling of initial bundles
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 18:18:16 GMT
Hi JB,

yes we do not use the real maven resolution. I thought about changing it
but it would have too many dependencies.

I did not mean to really use features. Rather to read the feature file
instead of the startup.properties but still process and resolve in the
same way as before. So this should not add
much complexity. We could use the OfflineFeatureService but I dont think
it is really necessary.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider