karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Handling of initial bundles
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 07:59:29 GMT
I simply tried to avoid that dependency. Do you propose to use the
feature service from the main module? We could do this but I am not sure
it would be such a good idea.

My intention in using the framework feature is simply to avoid having
the startup.properties to avoid having this information duplicated
between the features and the startup.properties.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de