karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Simpler karaf shell command/action definition
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:59:52 GMT
The help command and the scr commands are the cases where we do not use
blueprint. They show though how difficult it is to create commands if
you do not use blueprint.
So the action as a service aproach could help for these cases
(declarative services and pure OSGi bundles).

Btw. I just had another idea for completers. We could use a special
namespace element inside a normal bean (like the transaction support in
aries jpa).

<bean class="MyAction">
<completer ref="myCompleter"/>
</bean>

Not sure if this is a good idea though. At least it is not obvious that
you could use the completer element at this point.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de