karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Simpler karaf shell command/action definition
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 16:16:17 GMT
I think the namespace could be made a bit simpler by only using:

<shell:action class="..">
<completer ref=""/>
</shell:action>

So we could skip the command-bundle and we could skip the command.

Additionally it would be great to be able to inject the same
dependencies into more than one action. Like the parent attribute in
spring beans.

Currently for example if we have a service that all commands of a type
use we have to inject it into each.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider