karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Simpler karaf shell command/action definition
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 22:57:36 GMT
Absolutely the idea of publishing an action as a service should also
make defining command with SCR APIs much simpler. If you look at the SCR
commands in karaf they  are complex. If you just had to publish the
Action as a service they would look much nicer. Currently there is one
action and one command per scr command. This would simply turn into the
action + scr annotations for publishing.

Personally I dont like the scr syntax too much but users would have the
option to use it.

Christian