karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Add a scope feature-url
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 18:58:18 GMT
You are right. It will not be much of a difference still I have the
feeling that mixing feature and feature-url is not ideal.

How about calling the feature-url commands repo like:
repo:add
repo:remove
repo:list

That should improve the tab completion. I would be missing the relation
to features in that but it would be more usable.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de