karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building karaf trunk
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 13:42:17 GMT
Well... one option might be to release the required components and the
karaf-maven-plugin seperatly. Maybe we're able to split those
components away far enough to release them separately... I think we
might be able to reduce this to a hand of components... Just an idea
we would definitely need to dig in deeper to find out the explicit
components and which it exactly means to release them separately...

Kind regards,
Andreas