karaf-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <urom...@paypal.com>
Subject Tentative Release Dates for 2.2.9 and.or 2.3.0?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:36:18 GMT
Hello Karaf Committers!

I already posted this question, but I guess it got unnoticed and not
answered since it was a reply to another post.
So, here it goes again:

Is there an estimated release date for either Karaf 2.2.9 or 2.3.0?

We are trying to develop a new framework based on Karaf (currently 2.2.8)
and ran into this issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1614)
several time. Upgrading our Karaf 2.2.8 to 2.2.9-SNAPSHOT solved it (as
indicated in the Jira ticket). Unfortunately, we don't want to live with a
SNAPSHOT for a long time and hence are wondering when 2.2.9 or 2.3.0 would
be release.

I am not trying to get a final commitment on a release date, just a rough
timeline when we could expect it so we can also plan better for our future
release.

Thank you,

-Uli