karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Osgi fying an existing JAR.
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:24:50 GMT
Hi Madhav,

it depends a lot about the API, the classloading manipulation etc.

Using a "simple" API, you can directly use wrap:mvn:... to turn the API
as a bundle.

If the API is more complex, you can wrap it as a bundle like we do in
ServiceMix Bundles (using maven-bundle-plugin and maven-shade-plugin).

FYI, AFAIR, in Karaf archetypes, you have an archetype which create a
wrap bundle.

Regards
JB