karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [UPDATE] Karaf 2.3.0 release branch status.
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:50:39 GMT
Hi,

The Apache Karaf 2.3.0 Release Candidate is soon approaching. We've so
far fixed 188 problems/updates/enhancements/new features on the branch
(awesome job everyone!).

There now remains a few outstanding issues which are currently being
addressed. There are also two other apache releases in vote (SSHD
0.8.0 and FileInstall 3.2.6) that we should pick up for the 2.3.0 RC
as they bring bug fixes we need. In the mean time please keep build
testing the 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT and report any issue you discover.

Thanks again for all your contributions.

-The Karaf Team