karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Status of the tests on trunk and ideas how to solve the last problems
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 08:53:40 GMT
Hi,

For the framework, I disagree, as Felix is our "core" framework, it
doesn't make sense to switch to Equinox for the itests: we don't test
what we provide by default.
If it's not a random issue, we can flag the itest with @Ignore waiting
for the Felix fix. Else, I propose to live like this and update to a new
framework version including the fix.

For the port number, we already implemented a port "manager" for itests.
I will implement the same in itests.

Regards
JB

--