karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf 2.3.0 very close
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:40:02 GMT
Spring 3.1.x is planned for Karaf 3.0 (with Jetty 8).

For 2.3.x, I'm OK to upgrade to Jetty 7.6.7, but not sure for Spring 
3.1.x. I'm not against, but we should have update before, not at 24 
hours from the release.

Let me make a try on my local working copy.

Regards
JB

On 10/08/2012 05:55 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Claus,
>>
>>  From the Karaf 2.3.0 pom file:
>> <spring.osgi.version>1.2.1</spring.osgi.version>
>> <spring2.version>2.5.6.SEC03</spring2.version>
>> <spring.version>3.0.7.RELEASE</spring.version>
>>
>
> Crap I think you guys shoulder consider switching to the 3.1.2 release
> of Spring.
> As well Jetty 7.6.7, so people have the latest stable release of these
> 2 important pieces.
>
>
>
>
>> Cheers,
>> Jamie
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> What Spring version does Karaf 2.3.0 come with out of the box? 3.0.x
>>> or the newer 3.1.x ?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> I'm always ready!
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Jamie
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:08 AM, jb@nanthrax.net <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>>> Great, thanks a lot !
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>>>> Talend - http://wwx.talend.com
>>>>>
>>>>> ----- Reply message -----
>>>>> From: "Andreas Pieber" <anpieber@gmail.com>
>>>>> To: <dev@karaf.apache.org>
>>>>> Subject: Apache Karaf 2.3.0 very close
>>>>> Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 9:17 am
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey,
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
>>>>>> @Andreas, could you take a look on KARAF-1878 and KARAF-1752 (assigned
to
>>>>>> you) ? If you are busy today, I think we can postpone to 2.3.1.
>>>>>
>>>>> I wanted to keep KARAF-1878 opened for review till tonight; I'll apply
>>>>> afterwards. I'll also apply KARAF-1752 then.
>>>>>
>>>>> Kind regards,
>>>>> Andreas
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks all guys,
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> JB
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>>>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>>>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>>>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> -----------------
>>> Red Hat, Inc.
>>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>>> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: davsclaus
>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>
>
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message