karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf 2.3.0 very close
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:05:18 GMT
Hi guys,

just an summarise and "close" the discussion.

Regarding the different message, the final proposal is:

- stay with Spring 3.0.x and Jetty 7.6.x in Karaf 2.3.0
- depending of the effort, include an optional spring31 feature in Karaf
2.3.0 (I'm working on it and I will give you an update)

Regarding Karaf 2.4.x, we can start a discussion thread but I don't
think it's a good idea: Karaf 3.0.0 already includes Spring 3.1.x and
Jetty 8.x, I think it makes sense to focus on this release more than an
intermediate one.

Karaf 2.3.0 should be released tonight.

Does it work for all ?

Regards