karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the Complete Karaf Comands Doc
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:48:33 GMT
Hi, well your first post wasn't sent to the mailinglist, we are monitoring
the mailinglist closely but not necessarily the nabbles forum of it. you
will find all kinds of help when issueing the command in question with
-hlike bundle:list -h will show the documentation of the list command. All
of the available commands can be found at [1]in the sample you use a exec
command which will issue a command to the underlying operating system. The
idea behind the shell is to be able to use unix-like syntax. So if you are
familiar with shell-scripting you should find a way to build your own
scripts. regards, Achim [1] -
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.3.x/commands/commands.html
sekaijin wrote