karaf-dev mailing list archives

From " Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.0.RC1 in 3 weeks, 2.3.1 and 2.2.10 in preparation
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:09:12 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm working on Karaf trunk about the issue that we have to fix for the first Release Candidate,
especially around the sub-shell.

I think we should be in-line to cut off 3.0.0.RC1 in 3 weeks. It won't be an "official" release,
but a first RC to get some feedbacks from the users.

On the other hand, Karaf 2.3.0 and 2.2.9 are impacted by an issue in Aries Blueprint (introduced
in Blueprint 0.3.2 and 1.0.1).
I'm focus on it and we have to fix this issue before cutting off 2.3.1 and 2.2.10. It will
certainly require a new Aries Blueprint release, so I gonna deal with the Aries guys.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré