karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject JAR with utils for plugin writers
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 09:09:44 GMT
Hi

A good while back we talked about offering a JAR with util classes for
Karaf plugin writers.
For example to layout tables in the shell. And the likes.

Did that ever get somewhere?

I am asking because for example the Camel Karaf commands can be
greatly benefit from this and also be more enhanced, for example to
show runtime stats of routes. And with the watch command you can have
real-time stats. This is eye-candy that people kinda love.

Anyway as I plan to have some fun with that I would like to avoid
building a table layout String util class, and whatnot.

--
Claus Ibsen