karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.5 (3rd try)
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 09:07:08 GMT
I tested creating cluster nodes  and groups and installed features on
the cluster.

Some observations:
- When I run more than one container on the same machine I have to
configure separate jmx ports. With the same jmx ports cellar does not
work on the second node
- On the second node I have to wait a bit before using cellar commands.
If I type the command too fast I get:
karaf@root> cluster:node-list
Error executing command: No matching service for optional OSGi service
reference: (objectClass=org.apache.karaf.cellar.core.ClusterManager)
- When I create a new cluster group it starts without any feature urls.
(This may be as designed)

Nothing major though so here is my
+1

Christian