karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.2.10
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:38:08 GMT
Oh!!

My apologies!

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Achim Nierbeck,
Andreas Pieber,
Ioannis Canellos and Jamie Goodyear.
  +1 (non binding): Christian Schneider, and Johan Edstrom

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.