karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Create Karaf 2.4.x branch
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:57:48 GMT
It depends what you name "minor" releases.

If, by minor releases, we stand for 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, etc, I'm agree.
If, by minor releases, we stand for "micro releases" 2.2.10, 2.2.11,
etc, I disagree.

AFAIR, we decided to maintain:
- the current stable release (2.3.0)
- the previous stable branch release (2.2.10)

If we release 3.0.0, we will maintain "only" 3.0.0 and 2.3.0.
If we release 2.4.0 (and not yet 3.0.0), we will maintain "only" 2.4.0
and 2.3.0.

Regards
JB

--