karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Karaf release policy and branches
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:12:55 GMT
Regarding the discussion, here's my proposal:

- trunk stays as it is
- I create karaf-2.x branch that will contain 2.x minor releases: 2.4.0,
2.5.0, 2.6.0
- the "micro" branches will be created only when necessary
- karaf-2.2.x and karaf-2.3.x stay as they are (as we will have a 2.3.1
and we have 2.2.x releases)

We maintain the latest two stable releases (currently 2.3.0 and 2.2.10
for instance).

Micro releases should be really to fix only major bugs. We should focus
on minor releases.

If we are agree with that, I will do that this evening (my time, PCT).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--