karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 3rd party Karaf commands compatibility between 2.x and 3.x
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:16:56 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

The "problem" is there, but I don't consider as a problem, just a change ;)

For instance, the annotations (like @Command) are no more provided by
gogo but directly by Karaf (like org.apache.karaf.shell.commands.Command).

But, if a 3rd party application uses gogo annotation, it should still
work in Karaf as Karaf still use gogo runtime (I have to check).

Let me take a look.

Regards
JB

--