karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Karaf 2.3.1 RC in two weeks time?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:49:53 GMT
I would prefer to propose a clean 2.3.1 fixing one of the major issue in
2.3.0. I don't want to hurry to release 2.3.1 without the Aries fix.

I'm sure that Dan will be able to cut off a new Aries release quickly.
If it's take too much time, I will see how to move forward.

It's just a question of days, no more.

Regards
JB

--