karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] hawtio: a new lightweight HTML5 console for Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, JMX, OSGi & Fuse Fabric
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:45:21 GMT
Guillaume,
I'll not answer for your points since my statement was clear in previous message. Made the
decision what do you want to do with hawt.io, what you want to offer Karaf community and then,
simply back.

If  you have some objections about my previous or current arguments, go ahead. We can talk
with somebody who is higher than we. I'm personally curious what Apache officers thinks about
this kind of announcements. I'll especially skip the argument about company since Apache is
community over the code and you should never raise argument like that.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Lukasz