karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundle.findEntries issue with Features deployment
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:08:31 GMT
Nevertheless the camel-example-sql bundle content which has been deployed
on karaf 2.3 is not correct. Here is what I see from the bundle in the
cache :

RedHat-MacBook:target chmoulli$ cd
~/MyApplications/apache-karaf-2.3.0/data/cache/bundle99/version0.0/
RedHat-MacBook:version0.0 chmoulli$ jar -tf bundle.jar
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/
META-INF/org.apache.karaf.shell.features/
META-INF/org.apache.karaf.shell.features/2.11-SNAPSHOT

Charles Moulliard