karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Any idea to design a JUnit test for Security/Realm
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:03:08 GMT
Hi,

As we have Camel/Karaf projects using JAAS & Realm but until now no unit
test allowing to authenticate a user/password & Role against realm deploy
in Karaf or in any other Java container (EE, Standalone, Jetty, Tomcat), I
try to figure out How we could create a class to register realms (during
@Before phase of JUnit) and that next we could use in a test with cxf,
camel-cxf, osgi service to intercept (using camel policy or ws-security,
....) user/password & role and check it against realms.

Any idea are welcome ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard