karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Karaf 2.3.1 RC in two weeks time?
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:34:42 GMT
Hi

Any update on a Karaf 2.3.1 release?

Its 11 days since you you wrote this mail. It would be great to get
this release out to the community soon.
Its 3 months since the 2.3.0 release and when using a new minor
release then as a community user,
would love to see sooner patch releases to iron out the glitches and
bugs that it has. So running on a more
stable server is possible.

It would be good for the next minor/major release that the 1st patch
release comes out quicker.

--
Claus Ibsen