karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching to Git
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:14:59 GMT
Nope, they're just git repos; and IIRC we're still not allowed
directly merging from github (adding the branch as remote branch and
cherry-pick the commit)... (are we?)

Kind regards,
Andeas

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Andrei Pozolotin
<andrei.pozolotin@gmail.com> wrote:
> primary benefit of github is pull request and code review tools / workflow;
>
> will new karaf git repo provide these?

it's in Chinese, but it's not a problem for you, :-)
>>> [1]http://blog.chinaunix.net/uid-9078996-id-2010324.html
>>> -------------
>>> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>>>
>>> Red Hat, Inc.
>>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
>>> Twitter: freemanfang
>>> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>>> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
>>> weibo: @Freeman小屋

source repository or not? Because I am behind proxy, I wish that once switching into git,
I can use "http" protocol to clone git repo not only "git" protocol.