karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching to Git
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:26:07 GMT
BUT all git repos will still be mirrored to github. So you can pull
them however you like.

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't think the repo would be hosted on github.
>
> Btw, if you have any issue to access the github, try the blog[1] here, yeah, it's in
Chinese, but it's not a problem for you, :-)
> [1]http://blog.chinaunix.net/uid-9078996-id-2010324.html
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
> Twitter: freemanfang
> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
> weibo: @Freeman小屋
>
> On 2013-1-17, at 上午10:20, Tang Yong wrote:
>
>> I want to ask if switching into git, whether using github to create karaf source
repository or not? Because I am behind proxy, I wish that once switching into git, I can use
"http" protocol to clone git repo not only "git" protocol.