karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concern about new feature in blue-print core ( ie blueprint-core-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT is now blueprint-1.2-SNAPSHOT )
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:15:55 GMT
I believe Karaf has a huge influence on Aries, specially Guillaume Nodet
and JB are on this list.  I have asked to release blueprint-core-1.1.1
before at Aries,  but it does not seem to have any affect.

Base on past experience, karaf 2.3.0 and 2.3.1 did encounter regression
from Aries and with new added feature, I think karaf 2.3.2 may see
regression again.

-D