karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Switch from svn to git
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:48:27 GMT
Hi all,

This vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Andreas Pieber, Lukasz Dywicki, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie
Goodyear, Ioannis Canellos, Freeman Fang, Guillaume Nodet, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Lukaasz Dywicki, Filippo Balicchia, Christoph
Gritschenberger, Charles Moulliard, Heath Kesler, Johan Edstrom,
Christian Schneider

I'm going to deal with the INFRA for the migration, and I will update
our pom, documentation, website.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB