karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts around adding security for Karaf Shell Commands
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:47:56 GMT
Thanks JB,

Don't take the code on my github commit too literally ;) I'm more wondering
whether people like the approach in general. As I said, the code itself is
quite incomplete and I realized that I can simplify it too (I should be
able to collapse the 2 sets of Service Registry Hooks into a single set).
I'm sure I'll find loads of things to improve when I write unit tests as
well.

Cheers,

David