karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Tab Completion Trunk
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 04:14:40 GMT
It's the new behavior.

It doesn't make sense to display all commands: you have the completion
for the commands only in the current shell.

That's why we see only the subshells, the aliases and the commands for
the "default" scope.

Subshell without this "filter" completion is not interesting.

It's exactly as Cisco IOS for instance.

Regards
JB