karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Tab Completion Trunk
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 06:23:25 GMT
I'm -1 for [3] as the most insteresting on the root level: it's where
you have all commands in the completer, which is what we should avoid
for subshell. By the way, feature:list doesn't switch automatically to
the feature subshell (you can use feature:list on the root level, or any
other levels, or go explicitely to the feature subshell).

I will add the:

subshell.completion.only=false

flag:
- if subshell.completion.only=false, the completer will complete to all
subshells, commands, aliases (on any level)
- if subshell.completion.only=true, the completer will complete to all
subshells and aliases depending of the level

Regards
JB