karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:30:12 GMT
Hi all,

I started tests this morning on Karaf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT (latest update from
trunk). Just a quick update about the mandatory Jira to fix before 3.0.0
(waiting my global review on the Jira):

- KARAF-2510 and KARAF-2232: Upgrade to Aries Blueprint Core 1.2.0 and
Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.2: we are waiting for the Aries Blueprint CM
release. I created the Jira and submitted patches. It should be done
"quickly".
- KARAF-2509: if a command is named as the scope (for install log:log or
ssh:ssh), even being in a subshell, the user has to use the full
qualified name of the command.
- KARAF-2506: all MBeans attributes are "unavailable" in jconsole. It
may be related to some missing ACL.
- KARAF-2496: it's mostly done. I use a session variable (named
COMPLETION) to define the behavior of the CommandsCompleter. The
COMPLETION variable can be GLOBAL or SUBSHELL, and I provide also a
command to switch from one mode to another (on the fly).

I will update the Jira, moving to 3.0.1.

I'm fixing the issues described previously and resume my tests.

If you have some time to perform some tests, it would be great.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré