karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:08:06 GMT
There are currently 58 issues logged for Karaf 3.0.0.
I would like to move as many of them to Karaf 3.1.0 and 3.0.1 as possible.

So I will move the improvements to 3.1.0 and the bugs that I think we
can delay to 3.0.1. If you want issues to be done for 3.0.0 please move
them back.
Please take into account that Karaf 3 is very late already and we should
try to avoid everything that further delays it.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de