karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject [Suggestion] Blueprint Feature
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:00:01 GMT
Hi,

Last week, when doing a demo, it comes to me that until now, there is no
"bluerpint" feature like we have for "Spring". To be consistent, regarding
which technology/module, we propose on Karaf, I would like to suggest that
we create a "Blueprint" feature (even if I know no that by default
blueprint is deployed).

Another remark : Why don't we remove from karaf standard features xml file
the spring features ? We should have a spring features XML file and karaf
standard should only contain what is part of the standard distribution
(ssh, management, scr, http, war, log, ....)

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat