karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Suggestion] Blueprint Feature
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:15:48 GMT
Adding a blueprint feature is relevant for the developer & builder
When they develop their feature/module, they will add it

<feature version="1.0" name="module-a">
        <feature version=x.x">blueprint</feature>
        <feature version=x.x">camel-blueprint</feature>
        <feature version=x.x">camel-jms</feature>

But you are right, that will not change fundamentally what is deployed by
default on karaf excepted if the user would like to use a different version
of Blueprint (but this is another story/discussion)

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat