karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which config.properties and startup.properties with admin:create ?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:14:03 GMT
Hey Achim and Jean-Baptiste,

Yeah, we do have an admin:clone that does work fine, but that creates
a full copy of the instance.  That can be useful too occasionally, but
I would also like to be able to actually use admin:create to create an
empty instance. Right now, if my project requires any changes to
either of these two bootstrap files, there's no real way to do that
because the admin:create command would create an empty instance of
Karaf instead of an empty instance of my own project.

If there's another way to achieve this goal or if we can think of a
better solution, that would be fine for me too.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen